CEdge has an opportunity for a Lead Integrator(Expert) located in Springfield VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert-level Lead Integrators provide integration support to the Government and coordinate contract engineering activities across organizational boundaries for system/capability development or modification efforts. They lead enterprise planning of engineering and integration activities and perform issue resolution. The Lead Integrator works directly with Government Program Office staff to prioritize work assignments and align the necessary resources to execute tasks.
Duties may include:
- Assists Government Program Office in assessing, documenting, and tracking new engineering requirements and facilitating technical exchange meetings (TEMs) used to inform Government and Contractor teams about systems engineering and integration activities.
- Supports the Government in resource planning, coordination and analysis.
- Coordinates project schedules to support defined strategic effectivities.
- Plans and prepares for major systems engineering Program Reviews and Control Gate Reviews including preparation of briefings/presentations, technical assessments and recommendations.
- Assists in the preparation of documents, records, forms, reports, and plans covering systems engineering and integration activities.
- Provide change management oversight, to plan resource alignment, identify priority adjustments, and identify needed skillsets.
- Guides the work of contractor Technical Integrators.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program; or related equivalent additional experience.
- Expert-level experience in engineering, design and analysis of IT or related systems experience in all phases of design, development, analysis and documentation, and development of standards and guidelines for tasks being performed.
- Expert-level working experience in government or industry in DoD/IC Acquisition Process or PPBES.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program. Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Software Development Framework certification.
- INCOSE Expert Systems engineering Professional (ESEP) certification.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Cloud-based technologies.
- Experience Integrating solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience Integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays