CEdge has an opportunity for a Scrum Master. This role is located at St Louis.
If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: St Louis( Possiblity for Remote)
Duration: 6 months will likely go till a year
• Prepare stakeholders for incremental delivery; facilitate transparency, inspection and adaptation.
• Facilitate agile processes for the team. Help with logistics, problem solve and tweak processes to drive team velocity and ensure full team engagement.
• Support the Product Owner on release planning and backlog prioritization. • Remove progress barrier (e.g., cultural, administrative, logistical challenges) and shield the team from external interference to ensure team is fully invested, functional and productive.
• Foster close cooperation, communication and collaboration across all internal and external team members, removing friction to knowledge transfer, encouraging cross-training and support of each other.
• Foster self-organization, grown within the team, and collaborative problem solving. • Build a trusting and collaborative environment where problems can be raised and resolved through open dialogue, involving others in the organization as needed.
• Set team members up for success by identifying and addressing their needs proactively, allowing the team to focus on valuable work (i.e., is a servant leader).
- Bachelor of Science degree in a business or technical field from an accredited college/university required.
- Five or more years of professional level experience required.
- Two or more years of relevant Scrum Master or Agile Team experience required.
- Previous application development experience preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PMI-PMP certification preferred.
- Scrum Master - PMI-ACP certifications required within 12 months.
- ITIL Service Design and Service Transition preferred.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate: Creative self-starter with strong interpersonal skills - able to work effectively as a team. Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork. Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast and agile environment. Proven analytical skills. Ability to take Initiative and meet deadlines
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays