CEdge has an opportunity for a Business Analyst III . This role is located at St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: St Louis( Remote Until Covid-19)
- Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
- Facilitates meetings with business stakeholders and digital to understand business requirements; demonstrate an understanding of business needs and recommends design changes for moderately complex challenges.
- Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
- Manages overall catalog of process flows for medium complexity projects.
- Analyzes complex source system data in support of improving data quality and translates raw data into information for consumable reports.
- Performs QA against specifications and solves issues.
- Assists with conducting tests and inspections of products, services, solutions, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
- Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience, and value to make more accurate decisions.
- Interfaces with agile scrum teams to deliver digital solutions; acts as BA Point of Contact (POC) on a scrum team.
- Reviews and provide signoff of solutions to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
- Acts as a liaison between business stakeholders and vendors to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Communicates with the business and software engineers to develop tools that will solve client/ business requirements.
- Reviews the Digital organization's technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within their own technology through determining the best course of action for own project.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and guides to move the project forward.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of how to interpret customer's business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Strong knowledge of business process modeling and redesign concepts.
- Strong ability to facilitate meetings and develop professional presentations.
- Strong knowledge of project management principles, such as scope, deliverables, timeline, and cost/benefits.
- Strong ability to analyze organizational data and complex problems, interpret and recommend alternative courses of action, and implement intervention strategies to attain performance targets.
- Strong ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end-users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Comprehensive understanding of applicable standards, methods, processes and practices, business fundamentals, and performance metrics in a specific functional area and developing an understanding of related functional areas.
- Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), specialized business technologies, and applications (e.g., workforce management, outage management, mobile dispatch).
- Comprehensive knowledge of the practices, procedures, and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause, and gap analysis), benchmarking, and audit compliance.
- Strong familiarity with state regulatory context.
- Comprehensive understanding of customer's business model, including interdependencies and interrelationships of the electric and natural gas industries and supply/demand-side businesses.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 5-7 years of industry experience
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.