CEdge has an opportunity for a System Engineer(Expert)
, located in Springfield, VA. If you are ready to work alongside World-renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert-level Systems Engineers assist in leading engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Duties may include:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Assists the Government in supporting GEOINT resiliency day-to-day tasks as required in the review, development, generation, and vetting of program and NGA studies/trades/plans and/or documents including: operational and functional requirements, system context diagrams, Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), Interface Control Documents (ICDs), Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) development and process implementation Requests for Change (RFC) etc.
- Assists the Government in directing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Assists with the evaluation of proposed changes, impacts, technical architectures and documentation, e.g. Rough Order of Magnitude (ROMs), Resilience Plans and Continuity of Operations (COOP) planning documentation.
- Assist with plans, develops reference architectures, implementation plans, exercise plans, data strategies, and process flows for impacts to COOP/Resiliency and GEOINT Resilient Operations. Identify and apply “lessons learned” across supported NGA projects, as applicable
- Assist the Government in the refinement of customer understanding of Mission Essential Functions (MEF) and Mission areas to drive priorities and analysis of resiliency positions
- Participate in NGA, Mission Partner and Development Contractor Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and working groups to support, develop, and update program business plans, advocacy briefings, and program schedules as required.
- Assist with the facilitation of government meetings, seminars, meeting invitation, tracking, documentation, and notes, appropriate media /document security.
- Contribute Agency, Command, or Corporate level organization, and Major System Acquisition resiliency-to-requirements documentation/management expertise towards system and risk management to Mission Assurance/Resiliency program activities.
- Provide system security oversight for multiple sites and systems; and recommend, implement, maintain, and review security documents and policies, in support of current DoD and ODNI C&A /A&A requirements
- Evaluate, coordinate, and participate in GEOINT Resiliency and Mission Assurance plans and exercises.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in the execution of the Mission Thread Analysis (MTA), identifying the tools, systems and needs required for the Resiliency Prioritization Framework.
- Assist in leading Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments related to NGA’s Resiliency Capabilities.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
- Provides administrative assistance to NOC/Mission Assurance for the execution of the administrative notification messages (SENS, M3, and System Agents) in support of the POETRY SOP.
- Provides expert advice to the Government in the areas of relating vision, strategy, plans, needs, requirements, and process and capability developments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
- Oversees and assist in the coordination of work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Engineers within the GEOINT Resiliency Team (GRT).
- Skills and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Resources Information Management, Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, NGA Production and Dissemination, IC TCPED or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Experience working agency level Resiliency activities
- Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
- Extensive working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays