CEdge has an opportunity for a ITAM Operational Specialist. This role is located at St Louis If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 1 year
Location: St Louis MO(Remote Until Covid-19)
The Information Technology (IT) Asset Management Specialist is responsible for the management of hardware technology assets. The person in this role is responsible for providing data analysis to support the effective management of digital technology assets, whether owned and managed by Shared Services IT, third-party service providers or business units outside Shared Services IT. 5-7 years of experience.
The Data Analyst will support the Enterprise IT Asset Management (ITAM) organization in performing day-to-day hardware ITAM operations related to enterprise asset repository management, asset reconciliation, exception identification data analysis and gathering reporting data for hardware assets. The Analyst will perform multiple, sometimes complex hardware asset management support activities. The role will work with the Enterprise Hardware ITAM lead to help ensure that the process and policies are followed, and identify and implement opportunities for improvement. This role's primary focus is supporting ITAM hardware operations. Its secondary focus is providing, analyzing and reporting ITAM data, reporting, and metrics.
The role will also assist in completion of routine and complex work requests associated with the process, as well as the development, implementation, and maintenance of policy, procedures, and performance standards. This individual will participate in various functions of the Digital Asset Management program for hardware assets, which will include validating asset management repository records for status related to receiving, stock maintenance, deployment, asset assignment, inventory, asset preparation for use, asset retention, asset reclamation, asset retirement and decommission, asset refurbishment, and asset disposal.
The role will also be responsible for contract reviews and discussions of all aspects of the hardware as directed by the Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead and will support and backup the Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead.
• Update, validate and maintain enterprise asset repository during the manage phase of Hardware ITAM lifecycle
• Track and monitor asset inventory based on operational guidance from the Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead
• Identify and investigate hardware asset inventory variances
• Coordinate remediation action for these variances based on operational guidance from the Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead
• Support efforts to ensure the Hardware ITAM discipline is adhered to across all aspects of the Hardware ITAM Process.
• Ensures appropriate governance is in place for the IT hardware asset repository to regularly have a 95% or better accuracy
• Provides data and prepares ITAM reports and metrics for Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead and executive leadership.
• Supports internal self-audits and external audits of hardware as required.
• Provides support for collection of information for budgeting, compliance, and cost comparisons as needed
• Provides support and backup to Enterprise Hardware ITAM Lead through performance or regular ITAM hardware activities.
• Defines and maintains ITAM hardware policies, standards and processes across both Enterprise and Operating unit/Segment ITAM teams, including those policies maintained by ITAM stakeholders (e.g. Procurement, etc)
• Designs and implements policy enforcement methodologies to detect non-compliance
• Facilitates Hardware ITAM-related training and knowledge management, setting up knowledge portals and information distribution protocols
• Coordinates external audit response teams, engaging stakeholders as required
• Performs other Hardware ITAM related duties as assigned.
Required A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Information Technology or a related field
• Experience using asset management-related tools and data (e.g. IT Service Management, Discovery and CMDB tools).
• Advanced skills using Excel and other data analysis, reporting and data visualization tools
• Good understanding of ITAM lifecycle processes
• Required 3 years of experience in IT Asset Management
• Preferred 5 years of experience in IT Asset Management
• Good team player and ability to collaborate with broader team
• Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
• Ability to communicate and make recommendations to upper management
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers and management
• Ability to identify problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Must be able to document information, issues, work and/or incidents using standard formats. Documentation must be grammatically correct, factually accurate, and appropriate to the target audience.
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated analytical skills
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills
• Advanced written communication skills
4+ years of relevant experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays