CEdge has an opportunity for Integration Engineer (Mid-Level) located in Washington Metro VA .If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Mid-level Integration Engineers are responsible for developing or assisting with the development of program and project integration solutions across the enterprise and determining integration/interface requirements. They work with systems engineers, solutions architects and programmers to ensure applications and systems interoperate to deliver end-to-end mission solutions and maintain the integrity of the system-of-system enterprise.
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Must have 6 - 12 years of experience.
- Supports planning, implementation approaches, and documentation of solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Analyses, designs, tests, and evaluates network systems such as Cloud Resident computing capabilities, satellite networks, local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems ranging from a connection between two offices in the same building to a globally distributed network of systems.
- Supports the planning and implementation approaches of data management practices to treat and handle data as a resource.
- Assists Government in managing system development efforts, moves or modernization changes including analysis, telecommunications (LAN, WAN, voice, video), planning, cabling, IT and cloud requirements, network security measures, and other factors.
- Refer to Section 3.3: Enterprise Integration Engineering (Cross System and Segment) for a listing of expected work activities the Integration Engineer position would be required to support.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in database management or Big Data analysis.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools, and languages.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays