CEdge has an opportunity for Cyber Security Engineer(Senior) located in Springfield VA If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: Springfield VA
Duration: 4 one year options
Senior Cyber Security Engineers support the refinement of information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration..
Skills and Experience:
- Supports development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Supports product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Develops system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Supports development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Refer to Section 3.1.7: Security Architecture and Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Cyber Security Engineer position would be required to support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- 12 to 18 years of working experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- DoD 8570 Level I (IASAE) certification compliance
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance
- Senior working experience in government or industry supporting enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!