CEdge has an opportunity for a System Engineers-Mid
engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability, and analysis across and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
Shall use the CEA in order to provide FCS MOM governance board support to manage IT requirements identification and associated priorities to inform strategic development, operations and sustainment, enhancement, integration and retirement of corporate application, systems and services.
- Duties include:
- Using the CEA, assesses corporate IT change requests received from Directorates and Components.
- Using the CEA, assists in the translation of customer needs into derived system/capability requirements.
- Using the CEA, assesses the change request against current enterprise capabilities, policy and strategy to determine true capability needs and associated gaps. Documents the risk and viability to implement the change request.
- Using the CEA, performs, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, and procedures; identifies approaches to optimize or improve existing systems and review other capability dependencies, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Using the CEA, leverages Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Business Case Analysis (BCA).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid-level work experience as an Systems Engineer.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, Capability-based Analysis, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Demonstrated experience with the systems engineering lifecycle.
- Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Demonstrated experience with the Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Frameworks.
- Possesses INCOSE Certified System Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification.
- Demonstrated experience with the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Possesses a Licensure as a professional engineer.
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations: o ACSM o ASCE o ASPRS o OGC o SAREM o USGIF
- Demonstrated experience with IC and DoD enterprises.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full Benefits Package
10 Days PTO
10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.