CEdge has an opportunity for an GIS Software Engineer III. This role is located at St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location:- St Louis MO (Remote Untill Covid)
- In-depth knowledge in job discipline and basic knowledge in related disciplines. Works independently to solve complex problems.
- Leads and has accountability for projects and provides informal leadership to less experienced colleagues. Works across multiple areas and integrates knowledge of multiple areas into a single system.
- Implements and tests complex code changes to fix identified defects in existing software products. Add enhancements to new/future software releases; Assists in developing design solutions.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of on premise solutions. Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results; provides input into action plan (e.g., provides input into prioritization of offensive/customer-facing issues and defensive/internally focused backlogs).
- Independently handles/solves software/ systems monitoring issues. May assist in development of requirements with business analysts and architects; provides recommendations to enhance design to prevent recurrence of defects.
- Reviews the Digital organizations technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own project.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and guides to move project forward. Works closely with business analysts and architects to develop requirements and translates into one or more API led connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.);
- Reviews options to identify best solution and provides design for selected solution. Contributes to the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to API led solutions; Identifies and documents implementation risks of such solutions. Utilizes relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support moderate to complex integration solutions applying design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test driven development when possible; Understands methods and technologies for load and performance testing of APIs. Works closely with domain, and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies related to API development and management; Contributes to referential documentation related to API development standards and best practices.
- Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 5+ years of relevant experience.
• ESRI GIS data Model
• Oracle SQL
• Schneider Electric's ArcFM product
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Safe Software's FME product
• Agile Development
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays