CEdge has an opportunity for a System Integrator (Senior).This role is located in Springfield/Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels
*****************************TS/SCI Clearance Needed **************************
The System Integrator will provide direct mission representation and support to IPO projects including AAA, Exploitation Services, Orchestration Services, SOM Services, Analytic Services and Advanced GEOINT Services, as well as supporting all cross-project integration activities and CONOPS activities under the direction of ATT leadership and the mission architect (Position 4). Between these positions, the lead (Position 3) and the expert in (Position 4) there should be expertise in analyst orchestration tools, exploitation tools, SOM tools, and analytics, as well as expertise to help mission make informed decisions on cloud and high performance computing decisions. However, how these skills are distributed among this team is up to the contractor. These positions will report to ATT leadership.
Skills and Experience:
- Provide understanding and help guide the solutions of cloud/hybrid cloud/on-prem implementations for data storage as well as data storage structures (graph datastores, vector datastores, etc.).
- Provide input to implementation options for high performance computing of both computer vision and analytics.
- Support the architect (Position 4) and ATT leadership in the development and updates for the user concept of operations and support Integrated Capabilities Baseline Document (ICBD) and other documentation as necessary.
- Assist ATT Leadership to address cross-project dependencies and ensure all projects have a compatible user vision.
- Evaluate proposed new insertions to the priority list and provide summary slides for management review along with priority recommendations.
- Coordinate with engineers in CIO-T to develop plans and obtain assessments of the impacts and tradeoffs for capability insertions or priority changes.
- Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define future capabilities.
- Participate in customer and program strategic and tactical planning activities.
- Participate in the development of system architectures to evolve mission services.
- Assess new technologies for fit-for-use by mission services, employing quantifiable and traceable criteria to enable future decision making.
- Conduct AoAs and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go recommendations.
- Conduct user outreach to communicate planned architecture changes, operational concepts, and project status, and accept user inputs for optimization of delivery plans.
- Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers and the program.
- Develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination within and across agencies.
- Work with customers to resolve technical and programmatic issues.
- Assist product managers and product owners in backlog prioritization.
- Help train new analysts on acquisition and general and project details in particular.
- Draft documentation as needed to explain both the as-is and to-be state for the project.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical Sciences/ Engineering or related technical experience.
- 12+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
- Experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, SAFe Agile acquisition product ownership, merging disparate architectures, CONOPS development, defining a vision for future work based on incomplete requirements, conducting imagery and/or geospatial analysis.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical Sciences/ Engineering or related technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more disciplines of GEOINT analytic tradecraft and analysis production system development
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 2+ years of experience in government acquisition processes.
- 1+ years of experience in agile Systems development.
- Prior experience in NGA Analysis or similar analysis organization.
- Experience with deploying capabilities to either the classified or unclassified amazon cloud services as well as high performance computing
- Experience with structured observation management, analyst workflow orchestration and reporting, exploitation tools (still and motion), data analytics and modeling, and tools for non-literal phenomenology exploitation
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays