Location : Saint Louis (Remote)
Duration : 12+months
The Integrations Developer provides for the implementation and ongoing support of integrations related to Workday HCM and other HR related applications. Mentors less experienced developers on best practices in Workday technology. Evaluates current and future technologies in anticipation of changing/evolving business needs. Identifies operational, functional, and technological process improvements related to integrations and reporting.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develops and deploys integrated Workday solutions aimed at optimizing business processes spanning multiple technologies across the enterprise.
• Performs full life cycle software development activities. Investigates, analyzes, and evaluates how existing applications, legacy systems, databases, and web interfaces can be leveraged to meet emerging and new enterprise requirements.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions; executes on cloud-based configuration plans for new systems/technologies
• Assists in performing root cause analysis and interprets the results; provides input into action plan (e.g., provides input into prioritization of offensive/customer-facing issues and defensive/internally focused backlogs)
• Independently handles/solves software/systems monitoring issues
• May assist in development of requirements with business analysts and architects; provides recommendations to enhance design to prevent recurrence of defects
• Provides input on client/customer requirements; may develop implementation plans utilizing cloud-based solutions
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge and understanding of Ameren’s business to provide quality technical feedback
• Reviews the Digital organization’s technology enablement and integration plans; demonstrates technical expertise within own technology through determining best course of action for own projects
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward
• Utilizes relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support moderate to complex integration solutions applying design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices
• Collaborates with other technical staff to lead research, evaluate, develop, test and implement new and/or currently unused functional and technical solutions to enhance the value of business systems. Evaluates current and future leveragability of new functionality in anticipation of changing/evolving business needs.
• Works closely with technical and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies related to API development and management; contributes to referential documentation related to API development standards and best practices
• Mentors other developers for designing integrations, interfaces, proxies, business objects and business services, as needed
• May be required to work off-hours for project needs, support/upgrade/outage reasons, and systems implementations.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science or business
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Workday implementation and integration experience.
Strong working knowledge of and proficiency with Workday Core Connector, Enterprise Interface Builder, and Studio
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• Good analytical, communication, leadership and human relations skills required.
Selection process includes a series of interviews and may include candidate testing and/or an individual aptitude or skill-based assessment.