CEdge has an opportunity for Primavera P6 Project Release Coordinator. This role is located at St Louis If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 1 Year
Location: St Louis MO(Remote Until Covid-19)
The project scheduler is responsible for proactively working with the project manager(s) and stakeholders for creating, updating, and maintaining resource-loaded schedules in Primavera P6 for multiple wireless and software/hardware projects as assigned.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all activities and milestones are appropriately coded to report metrics to existing Primavera P6 Analytics dashboards. Will work with project manager(s) and team to update the weekly progress and metrics information in the project SharePoint sites required to ensure that the project dashboard is maintained on a weekly basis.
- Will need to work closely with project schedulers, project managers, and other stakeholders in Digital, AmerenMO, and AmerenIL on assigned projects to ensure that the schedules are appropriately logic-tied to one another and maintained to meet the expectations of the larger program team.
- Will be required to develop and provide multiple layouts and exerpts from the project schedule on an ad-hoc basis in support of specific meetings or topics of discussion.
- May participate in the development and/or refinement of existing Primavera P6 Analytics project dashboards.
- The successful candidate must exhibit the behaviors of a servant-leader and work closely with all stakeholders in order to successfully deliver a project schedule that can be relied upon as a forward-looking plan for execution of the project.
- This position will also work closely with the project manager(s) to use milestones and activities in the Primavera P6 schedules to develop and update Excel-based cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Provides risk assessments, and evaluates finances, analysis and controls, performance assessment, change management, project forecasting, and reporting on projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Aids project managers with decision making that drives the successful completion of projects. Develops, implements, and maintains a project reporting and cost tracking system for the project that satisfies the needs of the project team, management, and client. Maintains, tracks, updates, and analyzes project schedules, progress measurement, cost estimates and variances, change orders, expenditures, risk and risk mitigation, estimated costs at completion, methodology, and management of change. 1-3 years of experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays