CEdge has an opportunity for
Business Analyst located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Entry level role with knowledge gained through experience. As an Oracle Primavera Suite Super User, identify system issues and areas of opportunities for improvements. Gather input from users, define upgrade requirements and provide detailed requirements to software engineers.
- Perform testing of applications during development. Write training and user reference documentation to align with business processes.
- Provide support documentation for meetings with business and stakeholders to develop an understanding of their operations and requirements.
- Translate business and design requirements into technical requirements. Research existing business and system processes.
- Pull required data for projects with well-defined instructions. Understand basics of performing QA against specifications.
- Conduct rigorous tests and inspections of applications within the Oracle Primavera Suite. Identify and organize project tasks.
- Work on tasks using an agile methodology and supports agile teams.
- Basic analytical skills and understanding interpreting customer business needs.
- Ability to develop professional presentations. Basic knowledge of project management principles, such as scope, deliverables, timeline and cost/benefits.
- Ability to communicate systems and procedural changes to end users through excellent written and oral communications.
- Use the Agile iterative development methodology.
- Basic knowledge of the practices, procedures and principles of performance analysis (trending, root cause and gap analysis) and benchmarking.
- Working proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). 1-3 years of experience.
• Gather requirements using the SDLC as well as a solid understanding of the Agile methodology and SCRUM process
• Analyze/document current and future business process models high-level requirements (scope) and detailed functional specifications and/or stories; communicate to the Product owner, Solution Architect and extended team effectively
• Proven experience in technical requirements gathering, business process workflow documentation, acceptance criteria, breaking down the high level requirements into small epics/features that are functionality driven
• Engage personality and a positive attitude to drive to make the project successful
• Drive the story elaboration process for the Team
• Attend and actively participate in Scrum sessions (Sprint planning, Stand-up, Backlog Refinement and Retrospectives)
• Collaborate with members of the scrum team to develop effective testing strategies and test cases for user stories within a sprint
• Contribute to creating acceptance criteria for user stories that will determine "definition of done" for the stories.
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Able to understand technology concepts and deepen understanding through continuous self-learning
• Continuously improve in performance
• Oracle Primavera Suite experience
• Linux and SQL knowledge
• Experience in software quality and testing
• Good understanding of the software development technologies and platforms like SQL Server C#/VB.Net, GIT/TFS, Visual Studio 2017, automated testing, Oracle Database and mobile applications.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.