CEdge has an opportunity for an SAP RMCA ABAP Developer. This role is located at Redmond, WA (remote initially). If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
End Date: 12/31/2021,
Location: Redmond, WA (remote initially)
Assist our customer in the rollout of an existing RMCA/CI platform to a new line of business. Consultant will be part of a team responsible for technical requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, technical specifications, coding, testing, and go-live.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Primary Skill: SAP ABAP Development in RMCA / FICA modules
- Other Skill: SAP Integration inbound / outbound working with Web Services teams
- Experienced in SAP RICEFW development in complex SAP application & technical environments
- Minimum 2 lifecycle deployment SAP cross-functional RICEFW development experience (FI, CO, RMCA/FICA important)
- Experience with joint client/consultant development team environment.
- Good communications skills, ability to translate functional requirements into technical designs and working code.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays