CEdge has an opportunity for an SAP S4 MM Consultant. This role is located at Dalton, GA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: Dalton GA (60-70 miles from Atlanta)
Work week: Must be onsite Mon to Thu.
It’s a multi-year S/4 project.
Customer is retiring their legacy system and currently they are on the latest version S4(2020)
Project first go-live is in 14 months on a phased approach project.
Must be able to work on-site at customer location.
- Have more than 10 years of SAP experience in the core modules of specialization and 8 years of MM domain experience including 1 end to end S4 HANA implementation.
- Must have hands-on SAP implementation experience in multiple Projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP Materials Management/Logistics Execution functionality - (MRP), Requisition, Purchase order, Inventory Management, material Valuation, Delivery processing (Inbound/Outbound), Shipment processing & Shipment costing, integration with 3PL warehouse solutions.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of various procurement processes like Intra company, Intercompany procurement, third party order processing, material in transit, subcontracting,
- Working knowledge of SAP-GTS for Import processing and /or SAP-EWM will be an added advantage.
- Should also have hands on exposure to integration of MM/Logistic execution functions with other modules like PP, QM, FI, CO, SD and PM.
- Have demonstrated experience as a key contributor in multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects and in developing solutions from conception through realization
- Strong experience in building business relationships, and partnering with business counterparts to maximize productivity
- Must have excellent interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working with a team, while possessing a strong independent work ethic
- Bachelor's degree (B.S. or B.A.) or equivalent experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Provide contribution in project planning and execution according to objectives, specifications, schedules, and quality standards• Gather and organize business/user requirements and feasibility analysis
- Perform application design for systems architecture and integration
- Adopt best practices and architect innovative solutions to keep up in pace with the ever-growing needs of the business
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and provide production support to business with primary focus oriented towards ensuring business continuity, enabling efficient solutions, providing utmost customer satisfaction, and meeting SLAs
- Create technical/functional specification documentation
- Develop and conduct system/unit test plans, including user acceptance test planning and execution
- Develop implementation schedules, system implementation planning, and execution
- Ensure project success criteria are met
- Participate in on-call rotation supporting production systems and user trouble reports; direct others in production support activities
- Builds strong relationships with IT/business peers and management to best meet company goals and objectives
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays