CEdge has a remote opportunity for a Data Management & Governance Specialist. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
A) Specialist shall perform the following tasks with the Collibra Enterprise Data Catalog:
- Load and maintain database metadata for the NTESS business and mission systems
- Load and maintain data glossaries for business and mission systems
- Perform technical support functions on the Collibra Enterprise Data Catalog
- Develop training for the Collibra Enterprise Data Catalog
B) Specialist shall support the Data Governance Team that oversees the data governance effort that includes support of the Collibra Enterprise Data Catalog and works with the Denodo Virtualization Tool, Tableau and Microsoft PowerBI Visualization Tools
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field, plus 2 - 3 years' experience required. May consider relative industry certifications along with 3 - 5 years' experience.
- Great understanding of metadata management and related tools
- Experience with enterprise data catalog and Data Management, Data Governance, Data Stewardship; Collibra Enterprise Data Catalog experience highly preferred.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.