CEdge has an opportunity for a Cloud Architect (Mid Level), located in Washington Metro Area, VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Cloud Architects support the planning and development of cloud services architectures. They analysis of cloud service alternatives are conducted and prioritized to ensure the Government properly architects business and mission solutions using cloud bases systems and services.
- Supports cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Supports development and coordination of cloud architectures.
- Supports the development of cloud strategies and coordinating adoption of cloud-based solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Mid-level working experience in cloud-based systems architecting. Desired:
- Previous working experience in government or industry, within Cloud Architect profession.
- One or more Cloud Certifications
- Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays