CEdge has an opportunity for an Magento Developer. This role is remote. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: Buena Park, CA / 100% Remote
Duration: 6+ months contract
Client is looking for a Magento Developer to assist with development activities.
- As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for creating complex web-based applications.
- You must have ability to develop Magento modules.
- Designing of custom websites, E- commerce website development.
- Experience of developing Magento Extension and Integration.
- Good understanding of Magento Themes and Templates.
- Development and deployment of the new features and functionalities.
- Implementation of the bug free code.
- Working with the team oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills and good problem solving skills required.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Good understanding of Magento 2 and eCommerce CMS.
- Strong knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Good knowledge of API Integration, Third party integration and payment gateways.
- Proficient with coding practices and Debugging.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays