Overall Assignment Description:
Senior Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They lead and oversee planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools. They provide end-to-end system development life cycle support to the program.
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Systems Integrators.
- Refer to Section 3.3: Enterprise Integration Engineering (Cross System and Segment) for a listing of expected work activities the Integration Engineer position would be required to support.
- Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior-Level Systems Integrator work experience..
- Senior-level system integration experience in government integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
- Experience communicating and collaborating both within and external to organization, to include with senior executives and leaders.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations:
- Experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprise
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?