Overall Assignment Description:
Architect to support, in coordination with the ATT Technology SGO, the agency AAA team (or similar initiatives) and help keep initiatives/sprint activities in line with enterprise direction. The goal is to allow AAA sprint or other such initiatives to migrate into sustained enterprise activities. This should involve heavy coordination not only with AAA but with ATT and the Analysis Services IPO (along with other acquisition offices in CIO-T, Research and elsewhere) to document the enduring AAA needs and verify work developed and sustained by the appropriate IPA projects.
As part of this work, this position will also play a supporting role in the standing up of IPA as a MSA authority by supporting AAA related areas in CONOPS, user stories and similar documentation/artifacts.
This position will report directly to the ATT Technology SGO
Skills and Experience:
- Provide input to and help to draft/review sections of the Analysis Services Concept of Operations.
- Work to decompose AAA sprint activities into enduring requirements and engage with IPA product managers to see those requirements implemented in the enterprise baseline.
- Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define future capabilities.
- Participate in customer and program strategic and tactical planning activities.
- Participate in the development of system architectures to evolve mission services.
- Assess new technologies for fit-for-use by mission services, employing quantifiable and traceable criteria to enable future decision making.
- Conduct AoAs and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go recommendations.
- Conduct user outreach to communicate planned architecture changes, operational concepts, and project status, and accept user inputs for optimization of delivery plans.
- Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers and the program.
- Develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination within and across agencies.
- Work with customers to resolve technical and programmatic issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical Sciences / Engineering or related technical experience.
- 12+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?