CEdge has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer (Senior ), located in Chantilly, VA If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior Cyber Security Engineers capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conducts product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Guides the work of Mid- and Junior-level contractor Cyber Security Engineers.
- Refer to Section 3.1.7: Security Architecture and Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Cyber Security Engineer position would be required to support.
- Bachelor’s or higher in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant engineering or IT security field, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- Five or more years’ experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using cloud-based technologies.
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance.
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other relevant engineering or IT security field.
- Senior-level experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud- and on premise-based systems and software.
- Certified Cloud Security (ISC2).
- AWS Certified Security Specialty.
- Understanding of AWS Data protection mechanisms, AWS data encryption methods and AWS mechanisms to implement.
- Understanding of security operations and risks.
- Understanding of DevSecOps.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
- DoD 8570 Level III (IASAE) certification compliance.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as commercial enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays