CEdge has an opportunity for a Cyber Security Engineer (Expert ), located in Chantilly, VA If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Overall Assignment Description: Overall Assignment Description:
Expert Cyber Security Engineers capture and refine information security requirements and ensure that the requirements are integrated into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security architecting, design, development, and configuration.
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with leading development teams working to design and develop information systems or upgrade legacy systems.
- Conducts product research and support Analysis of Alternative (AoA) activities that independently identify the most appropriate security solutions.
- Assists with leading the development of system concepts, contribute to the capability phase of the systems development lifecycle, and translate technology and environmental conditions (e.g., law and regulation) into system security designs and processes.
- Assists with leading the development and documentation of Security Architectures, Roadmaps, and investments.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Cyber Security Engineers.
- Refer to Section 3.1.7: Security Architecture and Engineering for a listing of expected work activities the Cyber Security Engineer position would be required to support.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Expert level experience as a Cyber Security Engineer.
- Expert working experience in government or industry within Cyber Security Engineering.
- DoD 8570 Level II (IASAE) certification compliance
- Expert working experience in government or industry leading enterprise-level cyber security efforts involving architecting, designing, development, and configuration of cloud and on premise based systems and software.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Cloud Based Technology such as: Service Orientated Architecture (SOA), On-demand self-service, Broad network access, Resource pooling, Rapid elasticity, Measured Service, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS).
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience engineering Cyber Security solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as commercial enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays