CEdge has an opportunity for a Salesforce
Developer. This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration : 12+ months (Remote)
Location : St. Louis MO USA 63166
Assists in technical design, unit testing, code reviews, systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Also provides guidance to other developers and works with stakeholders/vendors to define requirements. Assists scrum master with removing cross team dependencies and troubleshoots system issues. Participates in system demos during sprint reviews and participates in sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
• 5+ years of experience in Object Oriented Programming Development with minimum of 3+ years' experience in Salesforce development
• Experience with Salesforce Service cloud, Experience (Community) cloud
• Solid experience in Salesforce Configuration and worked at a minimum in two end-to-end project implementations
• Experience using IDE such as Visual Studio Code or Eclipse, Data loader, Workbench
• Understanding of Salesforce Architecture/Data model, Deployment tools, Integrations/Data migration tools, CI/CD process, Testing tools
• Create/Review technical documentation
• Active Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, App builder, Platform developer 1; Platform developer 2/Consultant/Architect certifications a plus
• Experience with Agile development practices, Strong communication skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science or related field
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays