CEdge has an opportunity for a Systems Integrator - Mid
at Washington Metro Area(Senior), located in Chantilly or Springfield , VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Overall Assignment Description:
Mid-level Systems Integrators support the Government by coordinating and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They coordinate with system owners with planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, systems or subsystems using defined processes and tools.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with coordinating and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with coordinating and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of cloud, on premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure and security domains.
- Assists with the coordination of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Refer to Section 3.3 for a listing of expected work activities the Systems Integrator position would be required to support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Mid-level or higher systems integration experience working in government or industry integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in cloud, on premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays