CEdge has an opportunity for Cloud Engineer (Expert-Level) located in Washington-Metro Area, VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Overall Assignment Description:
Expert-level Cloud Engineers lead work to define implementation approaches and plans to ensure optimum cloud performance and reliability across the servers, networks, and related utilities and hardware that comprise the cloud infrastructure. They conduct analysis and make reliable engineering recommendations to ensure six sigma reliability/resiliency of the cloud infrastructure. They monitor and report on cloud utilization and plan continuous process improvement.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Supports applying a systematic, engineering approach to the design, architecting, requirements elicitation, development, operation and use of cloud technologies and platforms for mission solutions.
- Leverages software-, platform- and infrastructure- as-a-service to deliver GEOINT solutions.
- Ensures optimum efficiencies for the utilization of cloud services.
- Guides the work of Senior-, Mid- and Junior-level contractor Cloud Engineers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Senior-level or 18+ years of experience in working government or industry leading or supporting cloud-based systems engineering efforts.
- One or more Cloud Certifications, but are not limited to the following:
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Citrix XenApp expertise or certification
- Experience in Scripting/automation via PowerShell, VBscript, AutoIT or similar.
- SAN storage infrastructure experience (EMC in particular).
- Microsoft Clustering experience.
- Microsoft SQL experience (installation, configuration, troubleshooting experience)
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays