CEdge has an opportunity for a Technical Architect IV Located in St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Job Title: Technical Architect IV
10/26/2021 to 10/25/2022
About the position
• Architecture role within clients' Digital Enterprise Architecture, Resiliency, and Agile Group.
• Understands the desired outcomes and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions. Designs and develops digital architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technologies) solutions for new products/services, applications and service offerings to support current software/platforms and Ameren's Digital transformation.
• Performs technical planning, architecture development and creation/modification of specifications.
Key responsibilities include:
• Leads the architectural efforts for medium to large projects (e.g., a project module or existing technology map review) or complex components of projects.
• Collaborates with multiple stakeholders (e.g., enterprise architect, domain architect, developers, business) to understand needs and expectation of the business.
• Collaborates with other enterprise and technical architects to define solution architecture implementation requirements and approach.
• Ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standard and best practices.
• Develops and documents a unified solution architecture that is scalable across the organization.
• Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve architectural objectives.
• Develops in-depth knowledge of the domain/technology or project to recommend appropriate, timely and necessary improvements or enhancements.
• Provides technical insight while interfacing with the business to understand technology needs and requirements.
• Provides technical guidance – broad understanding around technology delivery and how it impacts the business.
• Provides architectural guidance to the project team.
• Provides technical leadership throughout implementation.
• Ensure the Solution Architecture conforms to applicable existing Architecture Standards and Patterns
• Identify gaps in Architecture Standards and Patterns
• Ensures compliance to architectural design in the implementation of projects.
• Coaches and mentors co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
In addition to the above qualifications, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
• In-depth experience with translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences, integration systems, data transfer approaches, analytics, scrum/agile development methodologies, project management, and a variety of architecture modeling methodologies and tools.
• Proficiency in the following areas:
o Understanding of a breadth of domains, including Cloud, Data, Network, Infrastructure, Analytics, etc.
o Integration design, application and systems design, design thinking, business process design and enterprise architecture principles
o Ability to influence outcomes across business and IT
o Amazon Web Services (AWS)
o DevSec Ops Methodology, Technology, and Concepts
Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 7-10 years of relevant IT experience required, with a preference of five or more years of architecture experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mate