CEdge has an opportunity Facilities Engineer – Engineering & Services Team Lead for client in Springfield VA location . If you are ready to work alongside World-renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Overall Assignment Description:
(U) Overall Assignment Description: Provide timely expert advice and recommendations to the PMO staff on IC Campus topics related to Engineering/Services considerations, decisions, and documentation throughout IC Campus development and operations on Fort Belvoir North Area (FBNA).
(U) Duties include:
(U) Skills and Experience: The Contractor shall provide fully qualified personnel to satisfy the conditions of this SOW. The Government will not fund or reimburse the Contractor for maintaining qualifications. The Contracting Officer may approve special exceptions through advanced agreement between the Contractor and Government.
- (U) Coordinate with NGA, IC Partner(s), and Fort Belvoir on topics that will affect those stakeholders
- (U) Provide rationale and impact assessments with any recommendations that could impact cost or schedule for planned or ongoing work
- (U) Consult with other subject matter experts in NGA or across the IC on sensitive or complex issues that lack precedents in the context of an IC Campus
- (U) Provide technical expertise through construction and subsequent phases bringing facilities on-line for mission operations
- (U) Assist in developing and implementing IC Campus operational requirements in your area of expertise to effectively support NGA and IC Partner requirements
- (U) Assist in developing budget requirements and schedules for any work that is needed to support IC Campus development and operations
- (U) Provide all necessary historic facilities information relative to existing conditions, systems locations, capacities, and operational considerations both on- and off-site that could be affected by development of the IC Campus
- (U) Provide technical expertise to support development and implementation of the IC Campus on FBNA while preserving NGA’s capabilities throughout
- (U) Assure adequate engineering features are included in engineering, design, and construction on the IC Campus with a focus on campus wide features, capabilities, and operational considerations to support all IC partners on-site
- (U) Serve as PMO liaison to, and voice for, NGA BOS contracting services and opportunities on IC Campus matters
- (U) Demonstrated experience in mechanical and or electrical engineering related to facilities engineering and operations.
- (U) Demonstrated problem-solving and critical thinking skills in a program or project management setting.
- Current Professional Engineer license (can be issued from any US state).
- (U) Position level requirements as set forth in Attachment J.3 of the base IDIQ
- (U) Customer Service experience in federal and or intelligence community.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- (U) Experience working with NGA.
- (U) Experience working with the IC.
- (U) Demonstrated experience navigating ambiguity and proposing innovative solutions to technical issues.
Full Benefits Package
10 Days PTO
10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.