CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Software Developer . This role is located at Reston, VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!.
Software Developer Senior
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI required.
Duration : 3 years
Skills & Tasks
- Able to develop & use exceptionally complex concepts & processes that span multiple organizations and disciplines
- Performs multiple tasks at specialist level
- Guides and Leads multiple Junior/Mid-level personnel
- Evaluates & recommends new technology & processes based upon cost, risk, mission
- Develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing–intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, business management information systems) based upon documented requirements
- Servant leader who facilitates teams toward their delivery objectives and helps build high performing, self-managing teams
- Provides visibility into progress and impediments
- Supports flexible software and development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (both new and legacy systems)
- Interacts continuously with customers and development team members to gather and refine requirements, ensure effective communication and implementation
- Analyzes and studies customer requirements to determine the most effective software and other technologies to satisfy their needs
- Designs, creates, tests, and maintains software, applications, and content solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Builds quality into the product using test-early, build-small, automated testing and balanced scope to stay on schedule
- Follows a formal design process using formal user input, diagrams, and other accepted design techniques
- Adheres to standards, laws, and established guidelines for development and delivery software, applications and content solutions (e.g., software reuse, modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, fault tolerant)
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent design
- Designs and develops visually-pleasing, content-rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation
- Develops and maintains software, application and content solution documentation to assist with software and application maintenance, enhancement, training and releases
- Provide software process management and configuration management throughout the software development life cycle
- Master’s degree plus 4 years experience, Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years experience, Associates degree plus 12 years experience, or a minimum of 15 years experience, in relevant field
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience working with and building APIs and web services
- At least 5 years of demonstrated experience working with SQL databases
- At least 3 years of demonstrated software development experience utilizing SAFe or similar agile methodologies.
- Applicable software/ hardware/management training & certification (e.g.; specialties like Amazon Web Service architect/engineering)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.