CEdge has an opportunity for a DevOps Engineer. Expert This role is located at Reston, VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!.
Clearance Requirements: TS/SCI required
Duration : 3 years
Skills & Tasks
- Support administration of the DevOps pipeline to include Jenkins agents and Auto Scaling Group.
- Provide main administration of AWS integration team account and environment
- Create and maintain automated microservice deployments to AWS environment using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks: GIT CI/CD and Ansible
- Clear understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC) frameworks, such as Ansible and Terraform
- Clear understanding of coding and scripting with common languages, such as Python, Linux Shell (Bash/Bourne/etc), and Java;
- Proven experience with CI/CD tools, such as GitHub and Jenkins
- An understanding of microservices and Docker containerization
- Master’s degree plus 6 years experience, Bachelor’s degree plus 10 years experience, Associates degree plus 12 years experience, or a minimum of 15 years experience, in relevant field
- 3+ years of experience with AWS development and management (AWS Associate certification or higher preferred) to include EC2, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Config, Lambda, Security Groups, VPCs, WAF, Guard Duty, Inspector, etc.
- 2+ years of experience writing code or scripts in a modern programming or scripting language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Strong comfort level with Linux, how to use it and advanced configuration.
- Experience with integrating Fortify into DevSecOps pipeline
- Experience with building AWS infrastructure using Terraform
- Experience with implementation and/or maintaining Terraform code (modules, etc.)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.