Overall Assignment Description:
CEdge has an opportunity for a System Administrator, located in Arifjan, Kuwait. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Clearance Requirements: Secret Clearance .
The contractor shall perform the following actions:
System Administration of Active Directory :-
The contractor shall provide day to day system administration and technical support for all NIPR Active Directory operations, to include the following actions:
Manage Active Directory OU structure, Create, delete, and manage user and computer accounts. Create, delete, and manage security groups and permissions , Create, delete, and manage Group Policy Objects process.
Installation, Maintenance and Operation of Server Platforms.
- Install, configure, and maintain Army-approved server operating systems
- Diagnose and resolve software and hardware conflicts for host operating system
- Review server event logs to identify abnormalities or diagnosis
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the server processes
- Provide technical specifications for recommended hardware purchases/upgrades
- Ensure server operating system meets all necessary service pack and patching levels
- Configure and manage virtual servers using current SDDC virtualization environment
- Work with server application/program users to resolve conflicts between operating system and hosted applications
- Install and implement SSL and DOD PKI.
Management of Backup and Recovery Services
System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM):
- Manage system backups, restore and recovery capabilities for all servers and file storage devices to meet SDDC data protection policies
- Manage data replication to disaster recovery site and ensure daily replication
- Manage data protection hardware and software
- All system administration documentation, to include system design description, baseline hardware architecture chart, rack elevation diagrams, hardware/software systems configuration, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and necessary troubleshooting guides.
- Necessary server-specific DISA STIG documentation used as part of the system accreditation package.
- Create, test, and deploy 3rd party software packages to meet IAVA requirements. The contractor shall either create a deployment option or deploy an existing package.
- Create, test, and deploy 3rd party software packages to support SDDC requirements. The contractor shall either create a deployment option or deploy an existing package.
- Manage SCCM console to monitor for client or system faults and correct them, if necessary.
- Manage SCUP deployments via SCCM console, Assist in troubleshooting of system imaging problems, Deploy Operating System (OSD) images via SCCM console
- Create, test and deploy Microsoft updates via SCCM console. The contractor shall either create a deployment option or deploy an existing package.
- Generate reports from SCCM to include asset management, software inventory and IAVA compliance, Work with 7th Signal Command SCCM working group to resolve SCCM deployment package issues.
Manage DHCP server, to include configuration and maintenance of IP scopes,.
Enterprise Email Administration:
Manage Army user account request process for Army 365 service on NIPR/SIPR, Manage Army NPE account request process for Army 365 service on NIPR/SIPR and Manage Army user account request process for AMHS.
Coordinate with Army Regional Network Enterprise Center (RNEC), or equivalent for other Services, for the configuration and maintenance of SMTP services for any unit devices requiring “to” email capability.
Trouble Ticketing System
: The contractor shall monitor and resolve all system administration trouble tickets entered in the Government-provided trouble ticketing system.
: The contractor shall provide full system administration of file storage device, to include managing NTFS permissions, replicating data to disaster recovery site, troubleshooting client connectivity issues, upgrading firmware, and monitoring of logs and disk space allocations
Database Administration :
Maintaining database server and all database instances supporting system applications. Refreshing the design, as required, tuning/optimizing databases, maintaining database interfaces, creating and maintaining full text indexes, monitoring database use and size, and archiving databases, as required.
- IA compliance for RGATES and DGATES
- Network configuration of servers
- GATES account management
- HHTI configuration manager installs on WKS
- HHTI (scanner) multi-cab software install, configuration, and setup
- CAISI radio management
- CAISI firewall configuration and management
Duties may include:
The contractor shall provide customer support in the form of technical assistance and subject matter expertise to approximately 270 SDDC local and remote users.
Customer support includes maintenance, imaging and configuration of Government-owned PCs, laptop computers, and other hardware; WAN connectivity; internet connectivity; e-mail capability; other voice and data communications capability (to include wiring patch panels, running/installing cabling, private branch exchange (PBX) administration, etc.); and multimedia and printer capability.
The contractor shall provide all touch maintenance, including, but not limited to, vulnerability patching and hardware/software upgrades.
Vulnerability and upgrade analysis requires a detailed understanding of the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scan report provided from the NEC weekly.
The contractor shall perform workstation upgrades, new workstation setup/installations, and replacement of workstations and peripherals.
The contractor shall execute a Government loaner laptop program, including configuration, issuance, tracking, and user instruction.
The contractor shall conduct a STIG for all new equipment prior to connection to the network; continuously update the HW/SW list for Tenant Inclusion Plan and for accountability of property inventory, with periodic reviews.
Hours of operation are from 0730 -1630 local time for the SDDC location, Monday through Friday, excluding Federal holidays (The contractor shall provide on-call support after hours, as required, for mission critical incidents and outages.
Required certification : IAT II, CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays