Key Responsibilities :
• Write, execute, and manage complex SQL data queries across the USTRANSCOM enterprise system
• Evaluate and analyze bi-directional data flows to provide expert opinion to development and functional teams
• Perform requirements analysis, systems design, integration, testing, and support documentation as part of lifecycle milestones.
• Deep understanding of business rules and significant experience troubleshooting data related issues (I moved this from the bottom and updated statement)
• Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance data pipelines and address data challenges
• Provide USTRANSCOM/DOD transportation domain/functional expertise and support.
• Utilize and prioritize system defects in support of all sustainment releases.
• Provide expertise knowledge on the functionality, content and look and feel of IGC website and reports, and web services.
• Utilize knowledge of logistics systems to provided expertise to Sustainment Releases and IGC as a whole.
• Work directly with the government functional team to determine the priority and severity of each defect in the sustainment backlog.
• Provide assistance in the development of ROM’s, BOE’s and schedules in support of various analysis tasks.
• Provide functional and testing support for all releases.
• Update/Maintain Source-To-Target-Mappings (STTM) and business rules in support of all releases.
• Analyze and troubleshoot Level I/II help desk tickets.
• Conduct Sustainment Review Board (SuRB) for PMO, to review/prioritize all new issues.
qualifications required :
• Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience, or
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 8+ years of prior relevant experience, or
• Associate’s degree in related field with 12+ years of prior relevant experience
• Active DoD Secret Clearance
• Current Security+ CE Certification
Proficiency with the Following:
• Ability to write and execute SQL queries
• Experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems
• Deep understanding of technical system processes
• Providing technical, hands-on support and analysis across several systems of record
• Microsoft tools (Access, Excel, Word)
• Logistical Functional Knowledge (USTRANSCOM/DOD Preferred)
The qualifications that are highly preferred, but not required for this role include:
• Knowledge of Oracle, Teradata, JIRA, Web Services (SOAP)
• Experience with multiple scripting / programming languages
• Knowledge of any of the current IGC interfaces (GATES,GDSS,CMOS,DAAS,JOPES,EDI)
• Knowledge of Requisitions/Inventory/Transportation systems
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle (waterfall, agile)
• Understanding of SharePoint
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mate