CEdge has an opportunity for a Corporate Communications. This role is located Saint Louis, MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Overall Assignment Description:
The CIO-TES office and subordinate divisions requires one Corporate Communications Staff, Level 3 at NGA NCW. The contractor shall provide support for the CIO-TES Corporate Communications Branch by applying CIO-TES Communications Specialists assigned to the CIO-TES Chief Information Security Office, and support the corporate communications mission of the CIO and IT Services Directorate. The team works to support the communication needs of CIO-T leadership and the workforce from a corporate perspective and through key mission areas, initiatives and priorities identified by the director and deputy directors of CIO-TES. This support includes the creation, development and implementation of a variety of CIO-TES communication materials and events, to include, senior leader briefings and talking points, news and information articles, graphics and web support, marketing and branding, and events, such as town halls, brown bags, information sessions, etc.
· Support communications projects as aligned to CIO-T five key strategic mission areas of IC ITE/Cloud Migration; Cybersecurity; Mission Evolution and Emerging Capabilities; GEOINT Standards, Architecture and Engineering; workforce development and transformation.
· Assist CIO-T groups, divisions and offices highlight and publicize related CIO-T mission initiatives and audiences to a variety of audience through a multitude of communications tactics.
· Develop effective communication strategies, plans and tactics that highlight and promote understanding and awareness of key functional areas of the CIO-T directorate.
· Research, write, and coordinate news/feature articles or other communiqués, as assigned by CIO-T Strategic Communications Division chief.
· Develop other communication products, such as briefings, marketing campaigns,, aimed at increasing awareness of milestones and initiatives for a variety of audiences.
· All products shall be written in accordance with AP Style guidelines and align with CIO-T Communications Strategy.
· Provide editing support to CIO-T team members and CIO-T subject matter experts on internal and external taskers, reviews, and requests, as directed by CIO-T Communications Division Chief.
· Maintain the CIO-TQC group mailbox.
· Follow established timelines, processes and procedures as well as continually look for ways to improve the overall processes, and support to CIO-T communications mission.
· Create and manage electronic content related to CIO-T Strategy.
· Communicate with CIO-T and subordinate offices on the status of assignments.
· Respond to emails requesting the communications support promptly at the request of the Government to provide assistance with communication needs. (CDRL: Reports, Briefings, Evaluations, Technical Assignments, Transition Plan, White Papers etc.)
· Create communication plans and tactical calendars for assigned communication initiatives
· Work seamlessly in a team environment, interfacing with interal and external stakeholders at all levels.
· Plan and execute communications tasks as identified and assigned by the CIO-T Strategic Communications Division chief.
· Assist CIO-TES groups, divisions and offices highlight and publicize related CIO-TES mission initiatives and audiences to a variety of audience through a multitude of communications tactics.
· Provide editing support to CIO-TES team members and CIO-TES subject matter experts on internal and external taskers, reviews, and requests, as directed by CIO-TESC Division Chief.
· Develop effective communication strategies, plans and tactics that highlight and promote understanding and awareness of key functional areas of the CIO-TES office.
· Research, write, and coordinate news/feature articles or other communiqués, as assigned by CIO-TESC Division chief.
· Maintain the CIO-TES group mailbox.
· Follow established timelines, processes and procedures as well as continually look for ways to improve the overall processes, and support to CIO-TES communications mission.
· Create and manage electronic content related to CIO-TES Strategy.
· Communicate with CIO-TES, subordinate offices and SMEs on the status of assignments.
· Plan and execute communications tasks as identified and assigned by the CIO-TESC Division Chief.
Skills and Experience:
· Possess a bachelor degree in Communication, Journalism, English or relevent experience.
· Demonstrate advanced skill in oral and interpersonal communication, and writing at collegiate and professional levels, especially news and feature writing. Demonstrated written and oral communication skills with drafting documents and briefings.
· Demonstrated experience utilizing critical thinking data gathering and analytic skills.
· Demonstrated experience with AP Style guidelines.
· Demonstrated experience in Communication Management with senior leadership and the remaining organization on a daily basis.
· Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Suite to create required documentation and briefings.
· Demonstrated experience with SharePoint.
** TS/SCI security clearance requied.
• Certifications related to energy conservation and project management such as LEED.
• Project Management Professional (PMP).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.