CEdge has an opportunity for a Systems Engineer (Senior)Located in St. Louis MO.. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
***This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance***
Overall Assignment Description:
Senior-level Systems Engineers guide engineering teams in taking a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
· Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers performing requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
· Guides the planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
· Guides Mid-level and Junior-level system engineers developing solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
· Assists the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
· Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
· Assists the Government in performing systems integration activities.
· Conducts Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions (CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
· Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
· Operates at the level of integrating multiple systems, services, processes, and interfaces within a Major Systems Acquisitions across organizational and agency boundaries.
· Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or equivalent Senior-Level Systems Engineer work experience..
· Senior-level experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud environments.
· Experience with and strong understanding of systems engineering lifecycle.
· Experience communicating and collaborating both within and external to organization, to include with senior executives and leaders.
· Master’s degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
· Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
· Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
· INCOSE Certified System Engineering Professional (CSEP) certification.
· Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
· Licensure as a professional engineer.
· Membership or leadership participation in any of the following professional organizations:
· Demonstrated knowledge in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields.
· Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprise.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.