- Candidate will have to complete IRS Clearance process
This is a Mid-level position that provides functional and IT analysis, design, development,integration, documentation, and implementation assistance on problems which require a thorough knowledge of the related technical subject matter for effective system deployment. Primary responsibilities include participating in all phases of systems development; applying principals and methods of the functional area to difficult problems in technical areas to arrive at automated solutions;designing and preparing technical reports and related documentation; making charts and graphs to record results; preparing and delivering presentations and briefings as required, performing as member of a team or as a Team Lead as required.
Support activities include upgrade configurations, delivery automation, backlog grooming sessions, ensuring Program critical risk exposure is minimized for migration, reviewing and validating technical solutions to ensure they are implemented in a safe, secure, extensible and scalable environment, establishing and documenting standard operating procedures for technical integration and project and program activities. Works as part of an Integrated Project Team (IPT) including IRS staff and other contractors utilizing the Iterative Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC) development path and methodology.
- Identify and manage technical dependencies and integration points at the EPMO-level, as well as those within and between EPMO programs, releases, and projects.
- •Identify and manage technical dependencies and integration points between supporting systems, processes, policies, technologies, organizations, delivery partners, project teams, and any other identified stakeholder groups.
- Provide upfront and continuous requirements analysis and engineering to understand, document, and communicate how non-functional requirements further define, refine, and constrain functional requirements.
- Identify, integrate, and manage dependencies and constraints arising from the intersection of functional and non-functional requirements where non-functional requirements are those that specify solution quality and assurance attributes including security, privacy, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Provide continuous requirements refinement and decomposition to produce system, project, and“build-to” requirements needed to sufficiently inform development efforts.
- Establish, maintain, and manage traceability between all levels and types of requirements from program initiation through design, development, testing, delivery, and operational acceptance.
- Perform technical integration planning.
- Provide technical integration support across multiple internal and external projects for testing.
- Provide strategy and technical support for the application and integration of tools needed for program execution including tools for program management, development, and testing.
- Conduct impact analyses of technical dependencies, make recommendations for resolution and ensure technical decisions are communicated to all components of the program and owners of impacted upstream and downstream systems.
- Manage and maintain traceability from Technical Integration plans, including development, build, release and verification schedules, to the specific, approved functional requirements.
- Support research and analysis, assessment, and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) efforts to establish or confirm accuracy, completeness, sufficiency, appropriateness, and/or effectiveness of IRS-selected elements of the EPMO programs including program solutions, designs, products, technologies, data, frameworks, processes, practices, and documentation.
- Provide support to analyze and resolve issues impacting the quality of data needed for the program to achieve its stated goals and objectives.
- Assist in managing deliverables, activities, and costs for the project team and others to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Monitor reporting and providing input related to both project status using project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); Integrated Master Schedule (IMS); Key Performance Indicator Reports; and other program management information.
- Support development of a Project Management Plan (PMP), conduct and participate in customer status meetings, monitor, report, and provide input to the project’s status.
- Oversee software delivery lifecycle, providing extensive business analysis, development, data modeling, and testing through knowledge sharing, peer reviews, managing documentation and QA of team deliverables.
- Support change management, sprint planning, and risk management.
- Assist implementing SCRUM and in SCRUM team activities including: creating sprint burn down and backlog reports, leading daily scrum meetings, identifying and tracking team’s action items and items for escalation, and tracking burndown metrics.
- Document stakeholder engagement processes and establish and develop a stakeholder interaction model to facilitate engagement between the PMO and IRS business and delivery partners.
- Create, coordinate and maintain the integrated master schedule
- Identify, specify, and communicate common or EPMO-wide standards, processes, methodologies, and approaches
- Experience with Linux, Oracle, Java
- Experience participating in all phases of systems development • Proven ability to apply principals and methods of the functional area to difficult problems in technical areas to arrive at automated solutions
- Experience designing and preparing technical reports and related documentation, including supporting charts and graphs to record results
- Excellent communications skills; preparing and delivering presentations and briefings as required
- 3 years experience
- Associates Degree in IT related field