CEdge has an opportunity for a Expert Cloud Architect located in Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Expert Cloud Architects assist in leading and overseeing the planning and development of cloud services architectures. They ensure analysis of cloud service alternatives are conducted and prioritized to ensure the Government properly architects business and mission solutions using cloud bases systems and services
- Assists with leading cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Assists with overseeing development and coordination of cloud architectures.
- Develops cloud strategies and coordinating adoption of cloud-based solutions.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Cloud Architects.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Expert experience in cloud-based systems architecting.
- One or more Cloud Certifications
- Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator – Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional – Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
This position requires a TS/SCI Security Clearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Previous working experience in government or industry, within Cloud Architect profession.
- Experience architecting solutions using structured and unstructured Big Data.
- Experience architecting solutions using Automation, Augmentation and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience architecting solutions using Model Based Systems Engineering.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays