CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr. Software Developer, and this role is located in O'Fallon MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Our client's application development team is engaged in working with new and innovative technologies to build business solutions that keep them positioned as a leader in delivering value added business analytics and reporting solutions to our diverse customer base. We work collaboratively with our product partners and other technical teams to continuously improve and enhance our existing products and drive new products to the global marketplace. We are currently seeking candidates that will be responsible to:
• Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality requirements documents, use-cases, design and other technical artifacts including but not limited to detailed test strategy/test design, performance benchmarking, release rollout and deployment plans, contingency/back-out plans, feasibility study, cost and time analysis and detailed estimates.
• Work with business partners to ensure delivery of functionality that meets their needs
• Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
• Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Participate on complex application level initiatives, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals from other IT disciplines
• Ensure quality of "application" codebases and alignment with development standards
• Work independently without direct supervision
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- .net Development
- Initial troubleshooting
- Independence on fixing issues
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Hands on development 6-8+ years
• Experience with various tools(Rally, Remedy, Jenkins, Swagger, Postman, Splunk, Dynatrace)
• CICD experience
• Agile Methodology
• High-energy, detailed-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays