CEdge has an opportunity for Network Engineer II located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: St Louis MO
Duration: One Year
Working knowledge in job discipline gained through experience. Broadening capabilities, varied assignments, and problem solving based on broad policies and guidelines with moderate level of guidance/direction;
- Installs new hardware, systems and software for network and/or security components. Assists with the evaluation of new and emerging technologies.
- Supports development and maintenance of scripts to facilitate network administrative tasks and automate repetitive processes.
- Leads documentation activities for all design, implementation and deployment scenarios.
- Provides input regarding processes and procedures that will enhance effectiveness.
- Leads the evaluation of new hardware and software packages. Identifies training needs, coordinates training, and participates in the development of training materials. Identifies training needs, coordinates training, and participates in the development of training materials.
- Understands the Digital organizations objectives, and the impact on own project; contributes to development of new technology integration and enablement plans. Supports communication of Client's network strategy to digital co-workers; Leads troubleshooting for minor network and services performance.
- Monitors network performance and implements performance tuning; Performs root cause analysis of problems and tracks, documents and reports identified patterns; Manages and ensures quality of low risk/impact network installations and enhancements (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items).
- Working knowledge of the planning, design, and troubleshooting of network systems. Working understanding of routing and switching technology, IP, and signaling. Working knowledge of ITIL framework. Working knowledge of industry trends and products. Working knowledge of waterfall and agile project management processes, tools and techniques.
Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. Will consider candidates without a degree if they have shown/demonstrated having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by client. 3+ years of relevant experience required.
This position is primarily an operational support role.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Experience with Cisco networks and ASA firewall configuration is required.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls, Avaya VoIP, F5 Big IP, and/or Nokia MPLS routers is a plus
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays