CEdge has an opportunity for a Project Coordinator. This role is located at St. Louis Missouri. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: St Louis MO(Remote until Covid)
Duration: 12 months
Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings as appropriate.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Analyze project data, and identify trends, issues and risks
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Identifying and Assessing project deadlines
• Determining project changes and identify potential impact.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
3-5 years of experience
Preferably candidate with a Bachelor's Degree
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays