CEdge has an opportunity for a Project Release Coordinator. This role is located at St Louis If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 7 Months
Location: St Louis MO(Remote Until Covid-19)
- Working knowledge in job discipline gained through experience.
- Broadening capabilities, varied assignments, and problem solving based on broad policies and guidelines with moderate level of guidance/direction;
- Defines and manages the scope and schedule of small to medium projects with some guidance, to deliver projects on time and budget.
- Defines roles and responsibilities for the business line, Digital Development, Digital Operations, and each team member (Ameren co-workers and System Integration Team consultants) on smaller projects with some guidance.
- Assists with developing request for proposals, searching for vendors and reviewing the contract. Supports Clients PMO demand planning process;
- Manages and ensures quality of low risk/impact projects (e.g., coordinating meetings, tracking budget, following up on action items) using Waterfall project management methods.
- Uses the Project Management Office (PMO) methodology and participates in methodology refresh and enhancement opportunities.
- Understands which project management methodology to use based on project needs. Understands Client's change control process and can react to project changes; Working Project Management knowledge and skills including MS Project, Primavera, etc., project management tools. Change management strategies and principles. Understanding of project planning principles such as timing, cost and the implications of project cost overruns. Ability to determine optimal resources for projects. Demonstrate effective vendor management skills;
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Bachelors degree required. Will consider candidates without a degree if they have shown/demonstrated having 2+ years equivalent,
- Relevant experience in project management, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting or project accounting.
- 3+ years of relevant experience including cost management systems to support project budget, forecast, and spend required. Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays