CEdge has an opportunity for a System Integrators(Mid)This role is located in Springfield/Chantilly VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels
Mid-level Systems Integrators
support the Government by coordinating and overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems enterprise. They coordinate with system owners with planning, implementation approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for cloud, on-premise, and hybrid services, systems, or subsystems using defined processes and tools.
Duties may include:
Skills and Experience:
- Assists with coordinating and performing systems integration activities across the NSG, ASG, and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with coordinating and overseeing a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies, and requirements of cloud, on-premise, and hybrid services, infrastructure, and security domains.
- Assists with the coordination of engineering plans and site installation technical design packages.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Engineering Management, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or related equivalent additional experience.
- Mid-level or higher systems integration experience working in government or industry integrating large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture environments residing in the cloud, on-premise, or hybrid infrastructures.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays