CEdge has an opportunity for Operation Specailist II for our client. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The Digital Commander Center Agent manages the daily operations and support of the IT networks and digital infrastructure.
QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience special skills):
- The primary networks supported are the LAN/WAN, transport, telephone, wireless data, and mobile radio networks.
- Utilize a variety of monitoring tools and network element management systems to triage, troubleshoot and remotely repair problems with the Ameren Networks.
- Implement software upgrades to network elements as required and participate in the change process to add or delete network elements.
- Provide support to IT field operations personnel, dispatch field support personnel as required, dispatch contractors, open and manage tickets with equipment vendors and carriers.
- Understanding of basic ITSM principles. Team utilizes Service Now for incident and change.
- Associates Degree required, preferably in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Consideration may be given to candidates with extensive related experience without the academic requirements.
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows server operating systems in a physical and virtualized environment. Active Directory • VMware ESX. Basic understanding of Enterprise storage and backup solutions.
- Subject matter expert knowledge of Windows Server in a physical and virtualized environment
- Windows Server patching. Windows MCSA preferred or equivalent skill set.
- Linux experience/knowledge would be helpful.
- Follow run books to resolve incidents without escalation. Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results.
- Strong Communication Skills. The DCC is staffed 24x7x365, schedules are rotating 4-10 hour shifts. Candidates.
- MUST be able to work any shift, any day.
- Consultants generally work 2nd or 3rd shift, however training will be on first shift.
- The assignment duration is 2 years. *only local candidates will be considered.
- Will need NERC background check.