Overall Assignment Description:
CEdge has an opportunity for a Web Software Developer (Sharepoint), , located in Scott AFB, IL. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Clearance Requirements: Secret Clearance .
The contractor shall design, document, and develop SDDC’s SharePoint portals and new web enabled applications to support SDDC’s current and emerging business processes.
1. Participate in requirements definition activities and meetings conducted by SDDC. The contractor shall analyze the scope and develop a design plan.
2. Recommend products or web application solutions based on the requirement, determine impacts on the architecture, and provide a summary of the development plan.
3. Provide SharePoint development and /or custom application development for all requirements.
4. Provide experience with Out of the Box (OOTB) SharePoint solutions in SDDC SharePoint environments with OOTB development, such as InfoPath, Nintex, Designer workflows, Microsoft Flow, and Microsoft Forms.
5. Provide full support in the identification, development, testing, coding, implementation, and maintaining of any internal and external interface data requirements for the operation of any SDDC SharePoint environment or other web capability.
6. Provide system documentation. System documentation will include a description, source code, changes, instructions, process flow charts, web links, interfaces, and a listing of index or applicable files. The system source code documentation shall be kept current during the entire development process.
7. Perform testing to ensure the application/system satisfies the functional/user requirements.
8. Determine causes for user-defined problems.
9. Provide corrective action for SharePoint application and software problems.
10. Recommend improved or alternative techniques.
11. Execute Configuration Management procedures to document and track all changes and/or enhancements, new solutions, and associated process documentation for the various SharePoint environments supported and other web capabilities, i.e., development, test, and production areas.
12. Provide Standard Operating Procedures or training for SharePoint solutions created for SDDC.
13. Maintain SDDC Portal site collections (custom web applications, permissions, master pages, lists, libraries, workflows, site creation and content management)
14. Create new sites, sub-sites, lists, libraries and modify web-parts.
15. Interact with customers via phone, email, chat, ticketing system and face-to-face.
16. Be able to train customers on how to use developed products.
17. Demonstrate flexibility on multiple tasks while assigning priority with minimum supervision.
18. In collaboration with other team members, assist in the overall management of the SharePoint environment from both an operational perspective and an end-user perspective.
19. Develop custom solutions on SharePoint environments.
20. Assist in gathering requirements and project specifications.
21. Demonstrate solutions to customers.
22. Take ownership of daily project needs and customer communications.
23. Communicate project status/deliverables to managers and clients.
24. Perform routine site maintenance, as needed.
25. Perform troubleshooting procedures on multiple site collections.
26. Serve as the subject matter expert and technical liaison for SharePoint-related matters.
27. Document and maintain system configurations, application settings and code changes.
28. Develop appropriate application training resources for end-users.
The contractor shall perform these tasks and participate in meetings and discussions as they relate to the impact on or improvement of SDDC Web environments’ and their effectiveness within the Command.
1. The contractor shall, where applicable, participate in or observe the business processes in use as they relate to web capabilities.
2. Provide understanding of SharePoint taxonomy
3. The contractor shall participate in functional user reviews conducted by SDDC in support of Web development.
4. The contractor shall develop SDDC business processes and solutions in SharePoint versions 2013, 2016, and 2019 on premise or in a cloud environment.
5. The contractor shall gather stakeholder requirements.
6. The contractor shall provide expertise in SharePoint OOTB development, such as InfoPath, Nintex, Designer workflows, Microsoft Flow, and Microsoft Forms.)
7. The contractor shall provide knowledge of client side code, such as CSS, HTML, JQUERY, and the use of script editors and content editor web parts in SharePoint.
8. The contractor shall create prototypes and assist in user testing.
9. The contractor shall document Business Processes, custom features, procedures and permissions.
Required certification : IAT II, CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays