CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Software Developer This role is located in O'Fallon Mo. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has Java, Linux and able to develop Agile Software
. This individual will be part of an important initiative to deliver a pivotal project for our client.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Work with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume Java fraud management applications
- Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software solutions
- Work closely with technical leads to define features and user stories
- Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform
- Provide technical expertise to ensure effective delivery of software capabilities
- Contribute to the planning and development of software solutions
- Perform code reviews of co-worker’s best practices
- Provide technical guidance to junior team members
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Considerate, polite, fun-loving, collaborative
- Advanced organizational and communication skills: both verbal and written.
- Advanced in with Linux and Java development (JDK 1.7 or greater), design patterns, threading, unit testing, debugging.
- Good understanding of agile software development processes, ideally a knowledge of SAFe
- Competent with one or more of the following: JBoss, Tomcat, shell scripting, JSON, multi-threading, Maven, Oracle PL/SQL
- Expertise with Eclipse or IntelliJ and ability to compile, deploy, and execute code artifacts
- Nice to have that will set you apart – proven experience in developing cloud ready microservices
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays