CEdge has an opportunity for a Senior BizOps Engineer This role is located in St. Louis, O'Fallon MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
We are looking for a candidate that has experience supporting the successful integration of acquired companies into our Shared Services Organization..This individual will be part of an important initiative to be experienced in Spring Boot, Java and Web Services.
If you are motivated to be a part of fast-paced environment, and have lead a team with diverse skills and experience, please apply!
- Work closely with technical leads to define user stories
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable batch and near-real time solutions
- Contribute to performance tuning of ETL jobs and process improvements of existing jobs
- Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets
- Possess the aptitude to quickly learn and contribute to our complex platform
- Provide technical expertise to ensure effective delivery of software capabilities
- Work closely with other engineers as part of high functioning agile team to advance high level strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies
- Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science
- Solid experience on RDBMS (e.g. Oracle)
- Demonstrated ability to write complex SQL/PL SQL queries
- Evidence of strong Unix Shell scripting skills
- Experience working in the Cloudera Hadoop ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, Impala, Pig, Spark)
- Demonstrated ability to balance short term tactical decisions with long term strategy objectives
- • Experience as an engineer within an agile team structure
- • Strong analytical and excellent problem solving skills
- • Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- • High-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
- • High degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
- Ability to work as a member of diverse and geographically distributed project team
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.