CEdge has an opportunity for a Sr Analyst ,Information Security Operations. This role is located in St Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: St Louis MO
• Employee Identity Access Management Program is responsible for end to end providing services to support internal employees capabilities to retrieve access to Mastercard systems and applications, including physical security access.
• This position will involve acting as lead of the application support team that maintains the Hashicorp application and other privileged access management technologies.
• Shift left to be more proactive and upfront in the development process and collaborate with our engineering function as well as business operations team.
• This position will include being involved in application and user journey of this enterprise wide solution and help identify any potential impact or opportunities to the department and prepare recommendations detailing those efforts.
• Be able to think strategically two steps forward on what is next focus area for the team alongside product owner and lead already in the team.
• Be able to communicate well, written and verbal, and to liaise with the technical engineers, management, key stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are being implemented as designed
• Proactive manages production and change activities to maximize customer experience, and increase the overall value of supported applications
• Provide business support security applications for identity, authorization, and policy management in a multi-tiered infrastructure
• Streamlining and standardizing traditional application specific support activities
• Develops plans to improve quality for each project that impacts the platform and leads implementation
• Reviews and signs off platform procedures are well documented from a business perspective
• Demonstrate strong knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
• Challenge the status quo processes and identifies way to automate through implementation
• Participate, as part of a global team, to transition any open items to global team members
• Helps to innovate on new methodologies to align with security best practices and Business Operations
• Partners with other peers in the Identity Access Management organization to ensure governance processes are in place, enabling access to the business with least privileges
• Researches new methodologies to improve security within the identity access management space
All About You
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive
• Must have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results
• Intermediate to strong skills in Information Security
• Intermediate skills in software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes using Agile methodology
• Expert skills in change management processes
• Excellent strategic thoughtful risk taking experience
• Excellent written and verbal documentation, strong technical writing skills using Confluence, Microsoft Office pack or other like tools
• Advanced zcripting language experience such as Python required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates