CEdge has an opportunity for IT Sales Account Executive located in Hyderabad, India. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Location: Hyderabad, India
Duration: Full Time
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a dynamic, driven sales executive within our CEdge line of business. Position encompasses a competitive base, variable and expenses with an competitive range dependent upon individual performance.
The Sales Executive is responsible sales of CEdge services to medium sized as well as Fortune 100 companies. The Sales Executive will achieve sales quota in an assigned territory and/or industry vertical by identifying, prospecting and securing new clients utilizing resources for temporary workers, direct hire placements and HR services. The Sales Executive is expected to leverage existing contact base, networking and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior salesmanship to win competitive opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be competitive, self-motivated and goal oriented. The candidate will also be skilled at overcoming objections and resilient in the face of challenges.
- Build a portfolio of leads by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base.
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating CEdge capabilities and competitive differentiation's as it relates to the client requirements.
- Develop the strategy, client proposals and RFP’s by engaging the required experts from the organization and managing the completion of the response.
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements by pulling in required expertise from the organization and managing all involved against a common plan to win.
- Be an expert in the staffing industry and local Market in order to add credibility to the CEdge brand within the market.
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or equivalent combination of work experience.
• Possess a minimum of 3 years Business to Business sales experience.
• Proven history of achieving sales quota.
• Experience in developing sales strategies in addition to service and pricing proposals.
• Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, highly competitive, deadline oriented environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of solution oriented sales/closing techniques.
• Frequent travel required based on market opportunity – may be up to 75% requiring reliable transportation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 18 Days Annual Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Provision for WFH