CEdge has an opportunity for a Software Developer This role is located at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma City, OK. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The selected candidate will design, document and program approved modifications and/or enhancements to the programs that fall under the G081 system umbrella to include Flight Following, LEAP, Global Reach, and Dropped Objects. Some of the specific tasks include;
- Develop and maintain Internet/Intranet application programs on various system platforms (UNIX and NT) using Visual Basic, HTML, Java, XML, WebFOCUS (188.8.131.52M or higher) and Oracle Application Server, WebFOCUS App Studio, Ultra Edit, TOAD version 12,Oracle.
- Develop and maintain Oracle views, oracle stored packages, stored procedures, and build reports that use stored procedures.
- Develop parameter driven compound reports using WebFOCUS (184.108.40.206M or higher) and document the various steps taken during all phases of development and implementation.
- Program and document special databases, and office products to meet the needs of Logistics users using general and special tools such as Structured Query Language (SQL) techniques in support of MS Office, ORACLE and Microsoft (MS) SQL Server databases.
- Design, document, and execute data extraction programs against various mainframe databases containing critical Logistics and C2 information and other documents to include data from logistics data warehouses and online transaction processing.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Active DoD secret clearance
- IAT Level II (Security+CE or equivalent) or complete within 6 months of hire
This position requires an Active DoD Secret Clearance
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- BA/BS, + 7 yrs experience or related experience in software development
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Day One Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to work with the best Human Resource Department EVER!