CEdge has an opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer, located in VA. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
The Systems Integrator (SI) is responsible for leading the delivery of key mission capabilities by leveraging an Integrated Product Teams (IPT) framework. The SI translates mission needs into system requirements, develops and maintains project schedules, tracks and ensures closure of team tasking, and coordinates the delivery of key project products into operations.
- Conduct requirements engineering, scheduling, resilience assessment, service development, integration, test and evaluation, and analysis across CAP/SAP architectures, the NSG, and Mission Partner agencies.
- Candidate must have ability to integrate new data sources, baseline products, prepare Requests for Change (RFCs) or Engineering Review Board (ERB) products and document requirements and technical documents. Candidate must demonstrate the ability to manage issues and risk.
- Translate high level program strategies into system requirements and work with development contractors to ensure work is consistent with customer strategies
- Meeting preparations to include the pre-coordination with key participants, schedule the room, preparation of agendas and minutes, tracking of action items.
- Function as a liaison between Mission Partner, project stakeholders, and Government POCs for the planning of meeting times, talking points, CoA, Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments briefings.
- Build and maintain IPT high level plans, roadmaps, and schedules.
- Facilitate technical exchange meetings to coordinate integration activities with stakeholders across multiple agencies.
- Identify and report risk and issues, investigate and develop recommendations for mitigation.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance w/SSBI within 5 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM related degree program.
- 12+ years of experience in government or industry in related work, including DoD/IC acquisition process, requirements process, PPBES process or engineering of large complex systems of systems, or SOA/cloud environments
- 8+ years of experience with the systems engineering lifecycle
- 8+ years of experience managing systems interfaces and end-to-end systems integration of new and existing capabilities
- 8+ years of experience supporting the assessment, evaluation, and deployment of new or emerging technologies into operations, or the architecture impacts and recommendation path forward
- 3+ years of experience in project management or technical team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective customer relationships with senior level government personnel
- Self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities; ability to work independently and with a team environment
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills with excellent written/verbal communications, technical/non-technical presentations skills
- Familiarity and experience handling multiple levels of security
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Advanced STEM-related degree
- Demonstrated experience in managing highly complex projects through the entire research cycle to include research design, resource planning, data collection, analysis, and documentation of findings.
- Experience with CAP/SAP architecture
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks
- Familiarity with satellite communication systems
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and team mates.
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays