Job Title: Database Administrator Duration : 09/27/2021-09/26/2022 Location : Saint louis - Down town
Edge has an opportunity for a Database Administrator located in St. Louis, MO . If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Administrates organization's database, using database management system to organize and store data.
Ascertains user requirements, creates computer databases, and tests and coordinates changes.
Interacts with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
Ensures performance of database.
Support the design, maintenance, and on-going support of applications for specific database applications (primarily using SQL Server, but also some Oracle and Sybase skill level may be utilized.
Support production operations and applications 24x7.linux experience may be helpful.
Position requires periodic on-call rotation, off-hour support, and remote administration. Assist in the compliance and continuous monitoring of all aspects of database security controls to ensure effective, secure and regulatory compliant operation and administration of databases.
Actively participate in and support application development activities related to all phases of application life-cycle development and operation. 10-15 years of experience.
• Primarily responsible for assigned tasks in Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019.
• May be assigned administrative tasks in Oracle 11g, 12c, 19c, RAC, ASM, OEM, Linux and Windows environments.
• May be assigned tasks in Sybase ASE 15.7 and 16.0 and Sybase Replication Server 15.7.
• Responsible for 24x7 on-call support via a rotating schedule. Familiarity Windows operating system and SQL server
• Responsible for assisting in the compliance and continuous monitoring of all aspects of database security controls. 7-10 years relevant experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Full Benefits Package
10 Days PTO
10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE? CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State government, as well as commercial enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.