CEdge has an opportunity for a Business Analyst II . This role is located at St. Louis MO. If you are ready to work alongside World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to unbelievable levels!
Duration: 12 Months
Location: St Louis( Remote Until Covid-19)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The Center of Automation (COA) is implementing emerging technologies at client site including Robotic Process Automation, Robotic Desktop Automation, Optical Character Recognition, and Process Intelligence. The COA Business Analyst is responsible for working closely with the business to identify automation use cases and prepare them for automation. The Business Analyst will also work closely with the COA development team to deliver the automated solution and then track and report the realized value once the automation is operational.
Key responsibilities include:
• Acts as a liaison between the business, COA development team, Digital application support teams, and other key stakeholders for the identification, design, testing, implementation, and value realization tracking of automation use cases.
• Conducts one-on-one interviews, brainstorming sessions, group work sessions, automation discovery workshops and surveys when necessary.
• Works with stakeholders to identify and clarify moderate to complex business requirements.
• Participates in design sessions to derive technical requirements.
• Draws process maps and uses business process modeling techniques.
• Supports medium complexity projects with little or no degree of supervision, including tracking issues and managing action items.
• Appropriately documents knowledge and integrates cross-project knowledge, experience and value to make more accurate decisions.
• Facilitates review and signoff of design changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
• Effectively communicates the automation process requirements to the COA development team and collaborates with the team on the automation designs.
• Tracks the realized value of use cases that are implemented and operational. Summarizes and reports results to COA leadership and the business.
• Identifies risk and appropriately escalates, involving major stakeholders to target satisfactory resolution.
• Provides innovative ideas and insights to redesign business processes that will optimize business results.
• Demonstrates strong working knowledge of agile software development processes and the development lifecycle; liaises with scrum masters and coaches to move project forward.
. Strong proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). 2-3 years of experience
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and State governments, as well as Commercial Enterprises throughout the United States. Our main objective is to create an integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and teammates.